Friday, December 21, 2012

Tokyo Jazz Freak

Tok Tok Tokyo!
 Jazz freak~

Not that I know much about jazz, but this song by 45 has been one of my favourite songs for a long time now. Recently rediscovered it and have been putting it on repeat ever since. And well, since the world is ending, you should all listen to it ;). Also, thanks to Kim for freezing with me outside to snap a couple pictures haha. Oh, and while I was buying a couple of movies for my dad, I got carded cause well…I guess I don’t look over 18. Sigh. I guess I'll take it compared to looking 15 a year ago. Anyways, just incase we won’t be able to update this week, Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

P.s. I kept delaying this post because we both thought we were able to fit a makeup shoot this week, but alas :(.





jason wu sunglasses & nu-g clutch via hautelook
jacket hong kong
celine t shirt the85stylepeople
shorts forever 21
jeffrey campbell tripoli via solestruck

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Doris for mentioning us for the T-shirt!
    Great outfit!!!!!
    Hope you enjoyed shopping at www.the85stylepeople.com!

    Cheers,
    Karla
    @the85stylepeople

    ReplyDelete

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...