Thursday, February 21, 2013

All I know is

A couple days ago, I woke up feeling like I could solve the logic problems of the world. I had such mental clarity. Too bad I made absolutely no use of it. I don't know if it's because I've been reading Steve Jobs' biography before I sleep? But anyways, it's a pretty good read if you're interested in the man. How I wish I could own the stage and capture the audience like Jobs. I would say... he's a hippiefied hitler. I often find myself wanting to have knowledge of everything intact. It bugs me so much when a book briefly mentions someones name or a theory in passing. I used to sticky note every page that had something I wanted to research later, but I never got back to it. Too lazy now, I just download the epub version and screenshot that. But still..so ocd.

Trying to have a mental database of everything is probably not the best idea because I have the worst memory when it comes to everything but birthdays. Speaking of which, I had dinner with my grandma the other day, asked her if she liked the card I gave her in place of not being able to show up to her birthday dinner due to work. She told me she threw it in the trash that morning and to not waste money on such things..gg. As for today, I ended up watching the identity thief, and the song bad girls by m.i.a. played numerous times in it and due to my adhd, all I could notice was how lackluster the original is compared to the cover by Lydia Paek.

P.s. Wow I just noticed how evident all my bruises on my legs are...hope you're all having a good reading week though. :)



cardigan: max studio
tank: one teaspoon
shorts: forever 21
shoes: new look

1 comment:

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...