Wednesday, March 6, 2013

With a splash of mint

I figured I haven't posted in a while, so here it is! For the longest time, mint green had always been my favorite color. There's just something really refreshing and pure about that color, and it never fails to make me fall in love with it over and over again. So I've been rummaging through my closet in search for some colors that are more suited for Spring, since it's getting a bit warmer here in Canada. And so there I've found it. Hanging delicately in my messy closet is a light, leopard print scarf in mint! Pair it up with a white flowy blouse, and there you have it. An ensemble that's refreshing to the eye.

Oh yeah, so for the past few weeks I've literally been drowning with the massive amount of things to do in life. My eye bags were pretty much as big as golf balls. There's one thing that kept me going, and I'm going to share that with all you beautiful people out there:

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." -Phillipians 4:13

Keep smiling, everyone! You are beautiful just the way you are =)






Bag: Gifted
Bracelets from ebay
Blouse and tank from Asia
Spiked Litas in Mint from Solestruck

2 comments:

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...