Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turquoise Moonlight

This is going to be just a quick nail of the day to share with you guys :) Just incase everyone has been bombarded with plums and reds...I present to you, Turquoise Moonlight! A polish part of the Canada exclusive collection done by Orly for Quo (only in Shopper Drug Mart). I never really pick colors like these to wear on their own, as I feel they are a bit more mature. However, while Turquoise Moonlight is super pretty on it's own, I chose to top it with a glitter coat and I could barely capture it on camera as it just shimmered and glistened in every angle. The application was quite smooth, and I only had to use two coats! :)












rimmel london base coat top coat pro
quo by orly in turquoise moonlight
needme glitter coat in 59

No comments:

Post a Comment

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...