Friday, November 30, 2012

Girl in the Mirror

         So after weeks and weeks of non-stop assignments, projects, and exams, I’m finally done with all that was thrown at me. Well…not all, but most. Anyways, here’s an OOTD from me after what seemed like a million years. Felt a bit on the street side of fashion today so here’s an outfit featuring pretty much most of my favourite colours: black, white, taupe, baby pink, pastel mint, and silver. The thing I like most about street fashion is you can be comfortable in your own skin with whatever you choose to wear. It's simply a style that's...you! I just love the combination of baby pink with baby blue or mint. Oh and earlier this week, Doris and I decided to walk through Whyte ave during one of the coldest days in Edmonton. Being such dorks, we “forgot” that we would probably be freezing our butts off since we would be outside half of the time. So therefore we decided to hop right into Loft 82, and each grabbed ourselves one of their super warm toques! I was debating between a cream shade or black. I guess it’s obvious as to which colour I decided to stick with. Guess which shade D got. She’ll probably be wearing it for our next post. Everyone else up here in the north, stay warm!


PS: I should really consider cleaning my room one day. My carpet is starting to disappear…

PPS: The leather bracelet I'm wearing is pretty much one of my all time favourites. I think I will seriously wear it until it literally starts coming apart.













Photo credits: Doris

 Toque  Loft 82
Tights ebay
Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas Solestruck
Black hooded vest Aritzia by Corpus clothing
Pull over sweater Forever 21
Bag gifted
Nail colour  Essence in you belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...