Sunday, October 21, 2012

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2012 | Sweet Indulgences Palette

This is Too Faced's Holiday Collection for 2012, Sweet Indulgences. Carmen got me this for my birthday (today) and I decided to take some pictures to share with you guys :) This is my first palette ever, I own like...four non-neutral quads. We did end up testing this a bit yesterday as I was getting ready to go to a wedding and she helped me do my makeup hehe. The bronzer suits me way better (it's lighter) than what we usually use for the editorial shoots (Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess in Soft Matte). I actually love that it comes in a tin box, thanks Carmen :)

Thanks to the eye shadow primer (full-sized), even my gel eyeliner stayed smudge-free for 8 hours...which is actually a miracle on my lids. Edit: 3 hours max, nevermind :(

indoor lighting

with flash
with flash
L to R:  Marshmallow, Lovey Dovey, Malted Milk Ball, Cherry Cola, Copper Peony (with flash)





No comments:

Post a Comment

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...