Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Earth Tones

Edmonton weather is super unpredictable...you can be wearing layers in the morning, and then strip to shorts and t-shirts in the afternoon, or even wake up to a city of snow after a warm  night. To take advantage of the nice weather, Doris and I went outside for this shoot. We didn't want to go too far from home, so we just chose random locations at the back area of where we live.

I love wearing earth tones during the fall (which obviously shows through my outfit). The colours usually compliment and transition well with other shades. The vest was perfect for the weather! It was kind of chilly, but the sun was out so it was warm at the same time.

Alrighty, enough of my rambling...I gotta get back to my readings. Hope everyone enjoys their week. Bye!


Photography: Doris

Vest: $70 (Original $124) Guess 
Shirt: $5 Forever 21 
 leggings: Gifted 
 Bracelet: $5 H&M 
 Bag: $45 Material Girl 
Shoes: $70 Aldo
-- total: ~$195


No comments:

Post a Comment

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...